Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Help! I have a major crush on my English teacher. He is 23 years older than me, and married with kids?

I know i'm probably crazy or totally loco, but I honestly adore him. He isn't extremely good looking, but I find him handsome. He is hilarious to me, sweet and cute. I like him and his talents and personality more than I like the look of him, I find his smile so subtly-sexy, and I want to be in his arms...I get along with him more than the others and we both understand our jokes, and crack up. He hangs around me sometimes and smiles a lot when I'm near. He always says Hi and Goodbye (never missed once) and doesn't get angry with me. I don't know whats wrong with me. I dont like others my age because they seem young, dim and immature, whereas I can have a good conversation with him. He was a wife and children and I don't wan't to interact with that. Is this going to stay a stupid fantasy? I might still be waiting on my perfect guy who is half- hippy, like music, likes a good coffee, is a bit nerdy.....NOW I just don't know what to do? Is it my adolescent hormones? NAAAAH. Thanks Randoms you are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment