Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Love miss bestfriend. Help?

So I was really close with this guy Chris, who happened to be my bestfriend. We lived a couple hours away from eachother so we couldn't see eachother that much bc of the distance and our schedules so we really relied on phonecalls and texts. At the beginning of our friendship we kind of had a thing i guess, we would call eachother cute nicknames and all that cute stuff and he'd call me atleast three times a day and we would talk on the phone atleast three hours a day and then text 24/7 when we weren't on the phone. And then all of a sudden it changed, he stopped with the nicknames and called once a day or everyother day. Sometimes he would be too busy to talk to me. And he's a senior(going off to college in the fall) and I'll be a junior. And my worst fear and I told him this that when he went off to college he wouldn't have anytime for me and we would hardly talk, and he assured me that things wouldnt change. But it seemed like all of a sudden he got too busy for me, and then I got sexually assaulted by a guy I thought I trusted and the night it happened I literally had to beg him to answer his voice and I cried the whole time I was on the phone( I believed strongly in staying pure til marriage and didnt feel pure anymore that's why I was so upset) and I really just wanted to talk to him bc I didn't know whatelse to do, a week later he texted me, and he has this rule that he doesn't talk to anyone during the playoffs(big Mavs fan) and I got really upset bc I felt like he was choosing a stupid game over the fact that I felt like I lost all my innocence and really needed him and he wasn't there for me, so I told him that I didn't think we should talk anymore bc clearly he was too busy for me and it wasn't fair that I was getting mad at him for not wanting to talk to me and being too busy and it wasn't fair to me that I had to sit around and wait for him to call, no reply from him. So we went 3 weeks without talking and I finally texted him asking if he was too busy to talk or not, no reply. So the next day I told him I was sorry for being mad and told him my perspective and told him to have good summer and to have fun an good luck in college, no reply. I honestly do not know what to do, I don't even know if I made the right decision to cut him out of my life or not. How by Maroon 5 basically is how I feel about him. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment