Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What can i do to drive him wild!?

i was a virgin.... i had never done anything...i had never touched a boy kissed a boy or even seen a penis...(EXTREMELY sheltered)... then i met my boyfriend and i slowly started losing my innocence... 3 months ago we had sex for the 1st time...we had already been dating for a lil over 6 months... but see...my boyfriend wasn't so innocent wen he got with me... he had already had sex with his ex and to be honest.... i feel like i Just don't no wat to do... i wanna be better then her... i wanna pretty much blow his mind... i really jus dont no wat kinda tricks i can throw out my sleeves... i do the normal stuff like hand jobs and blow jobs and jus...sex... but i dont feel confident... he has never complained or givin me a reason to think anything bad...but i talked to him a couple days ago about how i do not feel anything durring sex and how i feel like he always focuses on pleasuring himself...and he said i was right and tht he was gonna focus on me... and tht both of us can do better... but i dont no wat else i can do? please give me some ideas...wat u do...we she does... anything tht could help ha...and please...dont be jerks..thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment