Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Is there an easy way to not break someones heart?

I am a 23 year old male. I was dating a 28 year old female that has a child. She has a great paying job and drives a nice car. The problem is, we have only known each other for one month. After the second week of knowing each other, she started saying that she loves me and I didn’t say it back. A week after that, she started telling me that “I don’t have to make it official, she already know that we are boyfriend and girlfriend”. Of course, we kissed but I didn’t try to make her feel like I love her. I don’t love her, I like her. Earlier this week, she wanted to tell me that I love her but I’m afraid to say it. So after a month of it all, I kindly told her that I couldn’t do this any more. I didn’t want to break her fragile heart but it was scary knowing that I couldn’t pace things with her. So I told her and now she is sending me all these text messages about how I’m immature. Is there an easy way to not break someones heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment