Friday, July 15, 2011

Relationship problems, help pleasee !?

So, there are these two guys that I really like. One who I have been talking to for a while now and he's ready to start a relationship, and the other guy is someone that I have always liked since I was younger, we've always had a crush on each other, but he was always to immature, and had a players mentality, never wanting to commit, so I had pretty much given up on him for the time being, but three years have passed since then. So that guy moved away for about a year, but now he's back, and I can tell he has matured a lot and it seems that he's changed his ways. And that's kind of what I've always been waiting for, for him to grow up and commit to someone if he really wants them. And now here he is living back here, and ready to commit to me, and of course I'd be all for it if I didn't have this delima with this other guy. So the other guy, like I said I've been talking to for a while now, and I really like him too, and he's definitely not the player type, he's been ready for a relationship for a while, I'm the one stalling this time. I feel like I could like the other guy a little more though, and maybe its because I've known him for so long. I just feel like whichever I choose, I'm going to miss out, and I know I am, because they both have different qualities. But guy number 1, the one who moved, it would be harder for me to trust that he wants to commit for a while since he was a player, though I feel like he has grown a lot since that time, I still am not completely sure and feel like he could still leave at any time. Guy number 2 like I said is ready to commit, and pretty much already is committed even though technically we aren't bf/gf yet. I really just don't know what to do, this is the hardest decision I've ever had to make. Can someone please try and give me some really helpful advice, I would be so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment