Thursday, July 14, 2011

Is it normal for a 19 year old with aspergers or autism to be immature? Or some?

I'm 19 and have aspergers (I developed it around middle school). My best female friend is 19 and autistic (she was born with it). We can't help it but are immature. Like for example, if someone her age pisses her off, she beats them up (she never goes to jail for it though). If people piss me off, even full grown adults, I'll curse them out. She doesn't say excuse me when she passes by people. She jumps up and down and yells when she's excited. I break objects when I'm mad. I tackled my mom once. She tackled her dad once. She never wants to work a job. I hate listening to my parents. I purposely ignore a lot of people when they're talking to me. She gets distracted very easily. Etc. It's true we each have an autistic boyfriend but they're more mature then us lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment