Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Does this guy like me?

so I work with this guy who's just started working the same summer job as me and he's already better at everything at it than me, and I've been doing it since last year already. on the first day he worked I helped him learn some things, and now it's the opposite. a few months ago I never used to like him at all, that was before he worked. now he is talking to me quite a bit and is helping me out when I screw things up. he asked if I'd be around this summer, and I explained that I wasn't really cuz my family and I always go to our cabin the summer. then he said "whoa." he asked if I was going to this one party that's coming up in a few days. he also told me that if I didn't have a ride into work ever, he could come and pick me up and "we could car pool together." I just nodded. I think he is like this to a lot of people though, but I'm not sure. he is really nice and way different when he's not around any of his siblings. when they're around he acts like he doesn't really care about anything and acts more immature. but I think he is actually kinda responsible for the most part. he has two jobs. we've only worked together twice. oh ya yesterday I was sweeping the floor and joked "geeze u made a mess u spilled all this stuff like sugar and stuff" and he says "I don't even know what that looks like it looks so sick." I said "it looks like a bunch of **** and dirt mixed together." he smiled and said "I never heard u swear before haha" so I replied "hah ya right. that's funny" and started laghing cuz he was all surprised and made a big deal out of it. I also screwed up some of the orders a few times and he said "your not stupid!" and joked "don't screw it up this time." I think it is more of a friendship thing but I barely know him so I'm not sure! two of my friends thinks he likes me but I don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment